Friday, January 01, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.

it' s a new year! so what are your resolutions for this year? you can share with me. im kind of excited to face this new year. i hope everything in my life will be better and great. looking forward Jihah!
let me list some not-so-private resolutions hehehe:

1. KURUS (such a cruel word for me)
2. 4FLAT (insyaa Allah, please pray for me too)
3. BE MORE NICE, BETTER PERSON, KHALIFAH (better muslimah)
4. BE A GOOD DAUGHTER, SISTER, AUNT, FRIENDS...
5. MORE KNOWEDGEable ABOUT LAW (waeee??can u guess why?teehee)
6. be a positive person
7. be moreeeeee RAJIN (like really moreeeeee)

oh my lucky 7 resolutions, I hope I dont need to list the same thing for the next year..insyaa Allah. ok for overall resolution.. I hope my family will be blessed this year, dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik, rezeki yang melimpah ruah dan semakin baik la semua orang. may Allah bless everyone. thank you for the memories of 2015. it was great year and im sure that i will never forget the memories. remember, people changed..but the memories remain. hehe.

nw juara parodi. haha biasa orang ucap happy new year before 1january tapi I ucap before masuknya 2january keke. i loveeeee january so much



becauseee












I AM A JANUARY BABY. LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY BIRTHDAY. KIND OF SAD BECAUSE IM GETTING OLDER FASTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BUT COME ON IT JUST A NUMBER RIGHT?

OPSS, IM ALREADY BEING MORE POSITIVE ISNT IT? KEKEKE


OKAY THATS ALL FROM ME TONIGHT. XOXO


2016!!! PLEASE BE NICE TO ALL OF US

MUCH LOVE, JIHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment